Join us for a LIVE webinar with the Small Business Administration on November 10. Meet the SBA's Economic Recovery Support Function team who champions long-term economic recovery and resilience in Florida. Learn how SBA and their federal partners are working together to carry out interagency recovery coordination efforts.
Get your Hurricane Ian-related SBA loan questions answered:
- Can my business/non-profit apply if we currently have another SBA loan?
- What are the different application deadlines (physical damage vs. economic injury)?
- Do I have to accept a loan if I apply and qualify for funds?
- Do I have to have collateral to qualify?
- Can I use the loan to pivot within my business plan?
- What kind of information and documentation do I need to have t on-hand to apply?
Date and Time
Thursday Nov 10, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
Thursday, November 10, 2022
This is an online webinar. We are limited to 30 participants at this state-wide event. Please register to receive the link to attend. Please do not share the link and please only send one representative from your organization.